Alizarin Coating pursues excellent quality and strives for perfection in every detail during the production.We guarantee that all of our products can meet the with strict QC procedure strictly conducted.Closely following the market trend, Alizarin Coating uses advanced production equipment and manufacturing technology to produce eco-solvent printable vinyl. The product receives favors from the majority of customers for the high quality and favorable price.
Alizarin Coating provides diversified choices for customers. eco-solvent printable vinyl is available in a wide range of types and styles, in good quality and in reasonable price.We guarantee that all of our products can meet the with strict QC procedure strictly conducted.eco-solvent printable vinyl has the following differentiated advantages compared with other products in the same category.
1. no cut transfer paper is useful to optimize laser heat transfer paper and enhance the usable life of it.
2. The product is able to hold acid food or liquid. It has been tested in a 4% concentration acetic acid tank to make sure the lead and cadmium precipitation is within the safe and healthy limits.
3. The product ensures that goods are safe when they are shipped to consumers and stores, as well as when they sit on store shelves.
1. As a leading domestic manufacturer, Alizarin Coating Co, Ltd. has improved the ability in manufacturing no cut transfer paper and expanded in scale.
2. Alizarin keeps analyzing and learning recently innovative technology to fabricate laser heat transfer paper .
3. From the day of establishment, we adhere to the principle of "clients count most". We define ourselves as a company existing to help clients sell more in their markets, and we will tail targeted services for them. Our company bears responsibilities. Sustainable and responsible action is an aspiration and commitment for everyone in our company – something that is firmly anchored in our values and corporate culture. We responsibly conduct our business. We will work to reduce energy use, waste, and carbon emission from the purchase of our materials meant and production.