1. Alizarin transfer printing is accurately manufactured based on the principles of lean production.
2. The product meets the strict quality standards in the global market.
3. The professional QC team secures the quality of this product.
4. It is highly competitive and qualified in the market.
5. Alizarin Coating Co, Ltd. provides the best possible environment for our staff, so we can focus on you.
1. Among the most fantastic heat transfer paper producers, Alizarin stands out in the industry.
2. Quality speaks louder than number in Alizarin Coating Co, Ltd..
3. To win the favor of customers, Alizarin tries the best to serve the professional sublimation paper and considerate service. Please contact us! Our aim is to let each customer speak highly of the service of Alizarin. Please contact us! To be a better promising inkjet printer transfer paper supplier is the goal of Alizarin. Please contact us! Alizarin Coating Co, Ltd. positions itself as a long-term business partner in fabric transfer paper field for you. Please contact us!
sublimation transfer paper A3/A4
Transfer Printing Paper is a kind of Inkjet transfer paper for dark-colored cotton textiles. Suggest to using any color inkjet printers to print, ordinary water-based ink (such as: pigment ink or dye ink) can be used to print images. Thus, you can create your own personalized T-shirt, shirt, robes, sportswear, hats, bags, pillows, cushions, mouse pads, handkerchiefs, masks, home decorations, etc.
Pattern transferred through this transfer paper are of live and bright colors, soft, and washes well.
OPERATING PROCESSES AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Apply the transfer paper to a color inkjet printer. Recommend to select "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode in the "Printer Media Type Setting" for satisfactory printing results.
- Print the image onto the transfer paper, and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
- Trim off the unprinted blank area, leaving the image a narrow margin of 5 mm.
- Preheat the heat press machine, and set the recommended transfer temperature to 150-165°C.
- Peel the support paper from the printed (i.e. imaged) coating which would remain as a film-like material;
- Place the imaged coating (i.e. film-like material) onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing upwards.
- Place a sheet of protective paper on the image, with the glossy side of the protective paper facing downwards;
- Transfer for 15-30 seconds and then remove the textile, peel the protective paper after cooled.
- Wash the textile in 30-40°C water or cold water, with the transferred pattern inside out.
- Do not wash with strong alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern too hard.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.
- Do not dry-clean. tiles and also phone cases.
How to print your own picture on the mugs:
1.First, we need to have a cup sublimation printers, dye-sublimation ink, roasted Cup machine, transfer paper.
2.one favorite picture printed by mirror image.
3.stick the picture onto the mug, Put the cup machine heating. set temperature 350°C and time 50 second.
4.a beautiful exclusive mug comes out!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.