Light Printable PU Flex for Eco-Solvent Pint & Cut
1. Paper based Backing：Suitable for all kinds of printers, and not easy to slip
2. Hot or cold Peel backing paper after heat press transferring
3. Very good ink absorption, and high resolution
4. High resilience, stretch length up to 500%
5. Compatibility with Mimaki BS4 ink, Eco-Solvent Max Ink, Mild-Solvent Ink, Solvent etc.
6. Soft touch feeling
7. Good washable（More than 80 cycles of washing in the washing machine）
8. Transferred by Heat press machine, or House hold Iron on
9. Cutted by professional vinyl cutting plotter, or scissors
|Technica Data||Suitable Ink||Application Instructions||Washing Instructions||Suitable Textiles|
Product Name: Eco-solvent Light Printable PU Flex
Roland Versa CAMM VS300i, Versa Studio BN20
Specification: 50cm X 30M, 75cmX30M/Roll, other specifications are requirement
Blade: 30° angle. After printing, dry it for more than 10 minutes .
Compatible ink: Eco-Solvent ink,Eco-Solvent MAX ink etc
and Eco-Solvent printers and cutting plotters.
Fabric: white and light-colored cotton or cotton/polyester blend fabrics or T-shirts, canvas bags, uniforms and more.
|Carton Size (Length x Width x Height)||Roll Size||Roll/Carton||G.W|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.