Subli-block eco-solvent printable flex
1. Backing paper without marks;
2. Ideal for fine cutting and cutting consistent;
3. More flexible and more elastic;
4. Soft touch;
5. If you will print the image onto Sublimated products, it can prevent the migration of sublimation ink.
6. Good washability and high color reproduction;
7. Well ink absorbency to original ink and third party ink;
8. Ideal for personalizing T-shirts, canvas bags, canvas bags, uniforms, photographs on quilts etc.
|Technica Data||Suitable Ink||Application Instructions||Washing Instructions||Suitable Textiles|
Material: 100% PU
Carrier: coated paper
Cut pressure: 45~85g
Original Eco-Solvent Max Ink
HP Latex ink
Medium pressure (3/4 bar)
Remove the application tape hot/cold
Wait 24 hours before first wash
Wash inside out in Max 60°C water
Do not use bleach,fabric softener, or
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry
Product Code: HTW-300SA
Roland Versa CAMM VS300i, Versa Studio BN20
Specification: 75cm X 30M/Roll, other specifications are requirement
Blade: 30° angle. After printing, dry it for more than 10 minutes .
and Eco-Solvent printers and cutting plotters.
Compatible ink: Eco-Solvent ink,Eco-Solvent MAX ink etc
Fabric: any dark and colored fabric or T-shirts, canvas bags, uniforms and more.
|Carton Size (Length x Width x Height)||Roll Size||Roll/Carton||G.W|
Need product information, or information about becoming a dealer, please contact us here
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.