Fine Cutting & Economies Dark Printable Flex for Eco-Solvent Print and Cut
1. Embossing Backing: Suitable for all kinds of printers, and not easy to slip
2. Marks with 靓贴: Easy to distinguish the front and back sheet
3. Very good ink absorption, and high resolution
4. Transferred onto all kinds of fabric like 100% cotton, polyester/cotton blend, and polyester/acrylic, Nylon/Spandex etc
5. High resilience, stretch length up to 450%
6. Soft hand feeling
7. Good washable（more than 120 cycles of washing in the washing machine）
8. Fine cutting with normal vinyl cutting plotter
9. Compatibility with Original Eco-Solvent Max Ink, Mild-Solvent Ink, Solvent ink and third party solvent ink
10. Can be Transferred by Heat press machine, or House hold Iron on
|Technica Data||Suitable Ink||Application Instructions||Washing Instructions||Suitable Textiles|
Product Name: Eco-solvent Dark Printable PU Flex
Roland Versa CAMM VS300i, Versa Studio BN20
Specification: 51cm X 30M, 60cm X 30M/Roll, other specifications are requirement
Blade: 30° angle. After printing, dry it for more than 10 minutes .
Compatible ink: Eco-Solvent ink,Eco-Solvent MAX ink etc
and Eco-Solvent printers and cutting plotters.
Fabric: any dark and colored fabric or T-shirts, canvas bags, uniforms and more.
|Carton Size (Length x Width x Height)||Roll Size||Roll/Carton||G.W|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.